Male Plastic Surgery ProceduresWilliamsville, NY
There is a common misconception that only women want to undergo plastic surgery. The fact is that men work in competitive markets, and looking their best is an important aspect in their success. Men have the same wants as women to look and feel desirable. However, the ideal procedures for men differ from those for women. Most men seek plastic surgery to preserve a masculine appearance while appearing younger and fitter. These procedures are commonly performed for men and are tailored to each patient to achieve their ideal aesthetic.
Men considering plastic surgery should be in good health and have realistic expectations about their results. Men who consider plastic surgery are often more focused on achieving a more defined or refined appearance. A consultation with your surgeon will help determine the custom combination of procedures that are ideal to help you achieve the results you desire.
- Eyelid Lift – Drooping eyelids are a problem for many men. This condition can cause them to appear chronically fatigued or angry. Severe cases of sagging eyelids can impair vision. An eyelid lift removes excess eyelid skin and fat to restore a brighter eye appearance.
- Facelift – The male facelift can differ slightly from the female facelift because it maintains the hairline and masculine angles of the face. Your facelift will be tailored to highlight the contours of your face while smoothing and rejuvenating your facial appearance.
- Facial Implants – Men with weak jawlines or receding chins can choose facial implants to help them achieve the facial contour they desire. Facial implants are safe and effective, and they can provide masculine facial definition.
- Injectables – Men looking for a quick, non-surgical method of achieving a more youthful facial appearance can use injectables. Products such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM®, and Restylane® are designed to smooth wrinkles and restore lost volume to the face.
- KYBELLA® – Double chins that contribute to a fatty facial appearance are easily treated using KYBELLA®. As a non-surgical injectable, KYBELLA® safely and effective eliminates submental fat for a slimmer facial appearance.
Hair Transplant – Hair loss at any age can significantly impact the self-esteem of any man. Modern hair transplant technology provides realistic results and restores a fuller head of hair. Hair transplants are safe and effective, and they are the ideal treatment for men tired of balding heads.Chest
Male Breast Reduction – Men with gynecomastia or a fatty breast appearance can restore a masculine chest contour with male breast reduction surgery. Glandular breast tissue may be excised, and/or liposuction can be used to eliminate excess fat on the chest.Body
Lower Body Lift – Men often choose the lower body lift after they lose a significant amount of weight because this procedure corrects the redundant folds of excess skin. Weight-loss patients are often frustrated by unwanted skin and wish to reveal their new, firm body contours. The lower body lift addresses skin around the abdomen, flanks, back, and thighs.
Liposuction – Men who wish to achieve better definition choose liposuction. It can be performed as a standalone procedure or in combination with another procedure. Liposuction is commonly used by men to create better abdominal definition and more chiseled contours.Skin
Recovery periods vary between surgical and non-surgical procedures. Men choose non-surgical procedures because they are quick with minimal recovery periods. Most patients can immediately resume their regular activities. Men who undergo surgical procedures should be able to return to work within one to two weeks of their procedures. Most surgical results are visible within six weeks of the procedure.If you are considering plastic surgery that is tailored for your masculine physique, please schedule your consultation today. Contact our office at (716) 650-4622 or fill out our online contact form for additional information.
Do you want information on plastic surgery for burn victims?According to the Mayo Clinic, coping with a serious burn injury can be a challenge, especially if it covers large areas of the body. Potential scarring, reduced mobility and possible surgeries only increase this struggle. For this reason, many victims are turning to plastic surgery to lessen the…
A neck lift is a surgery that improves the neck's look and, in some instances, the lower face as well. It is frequently referred to as a small facelift since it addresses many of the same issues as a standard facelift. Continue reading to find answers to some of the frequently asked questions about neck…